Friday, 30 September 2016
Yes it's that time again! I have kept aside two of the amazing goody bags from this year's event to giveaway!
You can enter one giveaway here on the blog and the other on Instagram!
But let's take a closer look at what you will be winning...
1. From Immediate Media we have a copy of Love Patchwork and Quilting AND Simply Sewing!
2. A bundle of Lotta Jansdotta Windham fabrics courtesy of our UK distributor Anbo (6 FQ!).
3. A skein of lovely Coloris thread by DMC.
4. A fat quarter of Cloud 9 Fabric.
5. A fat quarter of Dear Stella Fabric.
6. A fat quarter of Micheal Miller Fabric.
7. A Cori Dantini 'The Makers' panel from Blend Fabric.
8. A whole third of a yard of Lewis and Irene fabric.
9. A fab little Liberty Tana Lawn Scrap Pack from Duck Egg Threads.
10. A little packet of beads from myBearpaw.
11. Two large spools of Aurifil thread.
12. Four packets of delicious Nairn's Oatcakes.
13. An Aurifil Tote Bag (not pictured).
WOW! What a haul!
A huge thank you to all our Sponsors, both for the goody bags and for the Lucky Dip prizes. We are all so grateful for your support!!
So how do you win all this booty?
1. Leave a comment on this post. I'd like to know, if you could have the Stitch Gathering event moved to anywhere in the world where would that be? So tell me your dream quilt retreat location! If you can't think of anything just say hello :) Make sure you leave your email address if you are a 'no-reply' commenter.
2. Share this giveaway on a social media platform such as twitter or a Facebook Page (but not IG as we will be doing a separate giveaway there), and leave another comment telling me where you've posted it (with a link if possible).
That's all you need to do! If you want to increase your chances then head over to Instagram @mybearpaw and enter the giveaway there for the second bag too.
Giveaway will close Tuesday 5th October at midnight. International entries are welcome!